11 February, 2010

My blog and other blogs

There's a lot of blogs in my life. The present one is obviouse! I try to keep it updated, but when my real job gets in the way it's sometimes hard to find time for it.

I also have two other blogs - both in swedish - that almost dead due to lack of care.

And than I have duties on two community blogs. Monday is my day to show of my work at Handmade in Europe. It's run buy a group of european ArtFire artist. We make all sorts of stuff and have great fun together. You should really visit the blog if you fancy handmade items! In a month or so there will be a give-away too, so keep an eye on it.



On Wednesdays I've taken over the Bead of the Day on Fire Divas blog. Fire Divas is a group of 21 lampworkers from US and Canada. And me!!
Under the the heading Item of the Day (wich occurs several times each week) the author pick one of the beads that has been listed during the week. And every week it's so hard to choose!
Keep an eye on this blog if you like lampwork!

No comments: